3643 19th St
San Francisco, CA 94110
Stunning Modern 2BD+Office/2.5BA Flat Located Across from Dolores Park!
Address: 3643 19th St, San Francisco CA 94110
Bedrooms: 2 + Office
Square Footage: 2,000 sq ft (approx)
Amenities: Luxury finishes, 2 huge decks w/ City/Downtown views
Utilities Included: Water & garbage
Property Type: Top Floor Flat (Unfurnished)
Floors: Hardwood floors in LR w/ custom cut neutral rugs, hardwood BRs, tiled baths
Laundry: Washer/dryer in unit
Parking: Street parking
Lease Term: 1 Year
Available Date: Now!
Contact Jeanne for more info, Jeanne@Vanguardsf.com
Leasing Agent: Jeanne Zimmermann (Lic #01393214), Vanguard Properties
Inspiring modern home steps from Dolores Park with sweeping City views from both expansive decks. This home features luxury finishes of Carrara Marble, mid-century wood accents, custom tile work, radiant heating, and custom dramatic lighting, making it the ultimate urban home in the heart of the city!
• Inviting Mid-Century style modern entrance
• Spacious 2 Level home with roof deck
• High-end contemporary designer finishes throughout
• Main living level open floorplan with kitchen, dining, and living room create an expansive great room
• Main level offers two alcove work station areas, half bath and an enclosed separate office with skylights
• Kitchen features an over-sized Island with sink, top-of-the-line appliances, and bar area with wine fridge
• Upper level includes 2 bedrooms, both with en-suite custom tiled baths
• Master bedroom offers office area, custom closets, and ceiling-to-floor sliding glass doors onto a large private terrace
• Second bedroom offers half wall of windows with sunny southern exposure
• Huge roof deck, with hydraulic sliding skylight for entrance to deck with dramatic City & Downtown views
Located in historic and highly desirable Dolores Heights/Mission Dolores, directly across from the magnificent and recently renovated amenities of Dolores Park. Property is within one of the culinary epicenters of the City. It is an easy walk to half a dozen different distinct neighborhoods from the Mission to the Castro, Upper Market, Noe Valley and more!